Water Damage, Leaks & Flood Clean Up
Flooding and water damage on your carpet can seem like a major disaster, but did you know that a majority of carpet can be preserved after a flooding issue if addressed quickly?
At Atlantic1, we are on call 24 hours a day, 7 days a week for flooding, and water damage emergencies. These situations get high priority to help prevent and halt the growth of mold and mildew, and stop structural damage. Certified by the Institute of Inspection, Cleaning, Restoration Certification (I.I.C.R.C.), we closely follow all guidelines to make certain each flooding or water damage incident is handled in the best manner possible.
Our ProcessIn a flooding or water damage situation, the Atlantic1 team works to first identify and then stop the source of water. Once the water is no longer coming in, we can begin to stop and repair the damage by:
- Deep cleaning or extracting the carpet as needed, and if necessary the padding and tackstrip, for recovery
- Treating all contaminated areas with an antimicrobial compound to prevent and stop the growth of mold and mildew
- Drying the affected area for at least 3 days with commercial air-movers and dehumidifiers
- Reinstallation of carpet, plus new padding if needed, and final cleaning of affected space
• Dryer Vent Cleaning
• Area Rug Cleaning
• Boat & Yacht Cleaning
• Carpet Cleaning
• Chair Cleaning
• Couch Cleaning
• Deep Cleaning
• Deep Soil Extraction
• Draperies & Curtain Cleaning
• Dry Cleaning
• Fabric Cleaning
• Flood First Response
• Furniture Cleaning
• Grout Sealing
100% Guaranteed Satisfaction
No Hidden Charges
Same Day Service
Operating Sunday - Friday
24/7 Emergency Service
|OUR 21 DAY GUARANTEE!
If for any reason you are unsatisfied with the cleaning, we will come back out to your house or business anytime within 21 days of the initial cleaning and take care of the problem free-of-charge.
Don't WAIT! Call us at 786-262-6454 or contact us for a FREE ESTIMATE!